Drain Depot was founded in 2008, at the start of the UK’s largest recession for 100 years. These were tough times, but we forged ahead and seized the opportunity to launch a fresh, service-driven, independent drainage merchant. Several years on, and with our third generation website now launched, we remain focused on our core values of truly great service, industry leading advice and an ‘easy to follow’ online user experience that gives you the confidence that you are dealing with a reputable, long standing, privately owned business.
Team & Service Expectations
We have an ever-growing team of dedicated staff that has helped us grow our business to over £2 million as well as service and retain a loyal regional & national customer base. We fully understand that highly competitive drainage prices alone are not enough, that’s why our team focus their customer service skills on the most important person – you!
Knowledge is Power
With over 70 years’ combined experience in selling plastic pipes and fittings, we are confident that when you call us (and we really want you to) that you quickly realise we have the expertise to assist you with your building project.
Online, Premises & Vehicles
Although a very strong online presence and industry-leading ecommerce site accounts for a large percentage of our sales, we are not just an online warehouse. We have a custom-built trade counter, a huge external yard and a fleet of purpose-built delivery vehicles offering a regionalised delivery service. Click here to see our team in action and view our premises!
Our Developing Ranges
We’ve come a long way since 2008 with just one product range on the shelf! See below for just how far our stock ranges have developed:
•110mm & 160mm PVC house drainage
• Flexseal rubber repair couplings
• Stormwater soakaway crates
• Septic tanks, sewage treatment plants & pumping stations
• 150mm – 600mm twinwall surface water drainage pipe
• Blue & black MDPE water pipe & Plasson fittings
• Puriton lined barrier water pipe and fittings
• Twinwall duct & box access systems
• Galvanised steel & cast iron manhole covers
• Cast iron gully gratings
• Geotextile & ground engineering products
• Heating oil & diesel tanks
• Cast iron gutter & downpipes (primed & pre-painted)
• Cast aluminium gutter & downpipes
• Galvanised steel gutter & downpipes
• PVC gutter & downpipes systems
• PVC fascia & soffit Systems
• Grey & black 110mm soil pipe systems
Our trading hours are 7.30am – 4.30pm Monday through Friday. Closed Saturday & Sunday.
We distribute most of our drainage materials nationally via third party carriers. This allows us to remain competitive and offer speedy deliveries, most next working day, to England, Wales & Scotland.
Please wait while we add your product...